Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Raid by Kristen Ashley (The Unfinished Hero #3)

Raid
by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

Another incredibly HOT erotic story of a wounded/broken hero, Kristen rocks our world again with this magnificent tale.

First let me say, I’m thrilled this book came out early...ok it played havoc with my reading schedule but of course I dropped everything to fit it in and it was so worth it. I discovered it was out around 7 pm and needless to say it was a minimal sleep night :D. Yes, I read it straight through, riveted to every word.

Now for the story, Hanna was absolutely adorable with a developing inner strength that blossomed throughout the entire book.

Raiden U. Miller is a war hero, dealing with survivors guilt and the actions he took during the war. Finding that he fits best in a world that sits in the grey zone of morality. Hanna is the beacon of light that can’t be denied in is grey world.

The sexual chemistry is combustible and Raid likes to play...and they played often.

Wonderfully quirky heroin, a hero in need of rescue, a basket loving cat, wise woman grandma with hearing like a Sheppard and even cameos from characters we love from the past Ashley books Raid had it all. 4.5 Stars and an absolute must read!




No comments:

Post a Comment