Sunday, October 6, 2013

ARC Reivew - Jagged by Kristen Ashley (Colorado Mountain #5)

Jagged

Written by: Kristen Ashley
Series: Colorado Mountain
Sequence in Series #5
Pages: 528
ISBN-13: 9781455599141
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Publication date: 11/5/2013
Sold by: Hachette Digital, Inc.
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Recommendation: Adult
To Learn More: Kristen Ashley's Website

Find this book on: Amazon | Barnes & Noble


Zara Cinders knew Ham Reece wasn't a man to settle down. They had a friends with benefits kind of relationship. When Zara found someone she thought would fit the bill she married him, but that relationship ended in disaster because her heart still belong to Ham.

When Zara's world completely falls apart, Ham comes to help her pick up the pieces. But he has more than help on his mind. He has a plan to regain the woman that hurt his heart to let go. Is it love, because he doesn't understand love. Can he prove to Zara that he's worth a shot or will she keep him in the friendship zone forever to guard her heart?

Let me first say, I hated the nicknames Ham and Cookie. Ok, now that's over..

I completely enjoyed this story. Zara is a strong, self sufficient woman, that takes the bulls by the horns and faces the consequences...how could you not love that. Ham (let me just call him Reece from here on out cause I'm still having issues with that name). Reece is a perfectly wounded hero...he sweeps in, bides his time and does everything in his power to help Zara...all while trying to win her back.

Once again, Kristen Ashley created an emotionally gripping story, with heart felt tragedy and real life circumstances that riveted me to the pages. I was sucked in by the character growth and development, captured by the realistic plot and held prisoner by my investment in the outcome.

Lets not forget the crossover characters from the past Ashley books we love!!! Seamlessly added to tease us, entice us and making us want more. I've now read every book I could get my hand on written by Kristen Ashley and can highly recommend them all for a those who love raw, real and gripping romance reads.

I just received this ARC copy of Jagged from Forever (Grand Central Publishing) in exchange for a honest review. This book is set for publication November 5, 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment