Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Gamble by Kristen Ashley (Colorado Mountain #1)

The Gamble

Written by:  Kristen Ashley
Series:  Colorado Mountain
Sequence in Series: 1
Print Length: 679 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0606357459
Publisher: Forever
Publication Date: December 11, 2012
Sold by: Hachette Book Group
Rating: 5 FAVORITE
Find this book on:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble

"I adore Kristen Ashley's books!"---Maya Banks, New York Times bestselling author

Love is the greatest gamble of all . . .

Nina Sheridan desperately needs a timeout vacation. With a fiancé who can't even remember how she takes her coffee, Nina wants some distance to rethink her engagement. Flying halfway around the world from England to a mountain town in Colorado should do the trick. But when she finds a gorgeous man at her rental cabin, Nina's cold, lonely adventure suddenly heats up.

The owner of the house, Holden "Max" Maxwell is surprised by the beautiful woman who turns up at his door. But when Nina becomes ill, Max spends days nursing her back to health. A private man with a broken heart, Max finds himself drawn to the strong-willed woman. Soon it becomes impossible for Nina and Max to deny their growing attraction to one another. Yet even as these two wounded lovebirds think about taking a chance on a relationship, a dangerous secret from Max's past emerges-and threatens to end their love for good.

The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1)The Gamble by Kristen Ashley

This is a re-read for me. I still absolutely love this book. Below is my original review and I think I might even fell in love with it more the second time through.

1 Uber Mountain Man
+ 1 American Born Proper English Laywer
+ 1 The Flu + Murder
+ 1 “dick” of a Father
+ 1 Evil Ex-Girlfriend
+ 1 Wacky Mom
+ 1 Very Inattentive Fiancee
+ 1 Famous Artist
+ 1 Great Friends
= AWESOME READ.

The Gamble was a thrilling ride into the fascinating lives of a small town in Colorado. I went through all gambits of emotion reading this book. Kristen Ashley had you experiencing it right along side her wonderfully orchestrated story. Already purchased the next books in this series. I see I’m going to have a nice long relationship with Kristen Ashley’s work. Oh, did I mention...I LOVED THIS BOOK!

I have now since read every book Ashley has published and have not been disappointed EVER!  Ashley Rocks Romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment