Tuesday, August 19, 2014

No In Between by Lisa Renee Jones (Inside Out, #4)

No in Between
by Lisa Renee Jones

My rating: 5 stars

Series: Inside Out - Book 4
Publication Date: August 19, 2014
Publisher: Gallery Books
Genre: Erotica, Dark Romantic Intrigue
Print Length: 304 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Goodreads

Synopsis:

The fourth in the Inside Out erotic romance series by New York Times bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones, this steamy novel resolves Chris and Sarah's relationship and leads into Mark's story.

"Chris and I have faced our demons and bared our souls to one another in Paris. Now that we are back home in San Francisco, I want to believe that nothing can tear us apart. Not Ava’s accusations against me to the police, or Chris's fear that he will destroy me as he feels he did Amber. And not Mark, who was once too intimately a part of our lives, and who I can see crumbling inside out. He believes he is invincible, just as I want to believe Chris and I are invincible. We have to be invincible. We need each other too much for any other ending."


No in Between (Inside Out, #4)My Review
No In Between by Lisa Renee Jones

Plan to be absorbed into Lisa Renee Jones’ sizzling and suspenseful world, once again with No In Between. Filled with her signature heat, romance and gut-twisting tension, No In Between magnetically kept me turning one page after the other, sometimes holding my breath, sometimes speeding up my heart rate, sometimes frustrating me, but always holding me tight, unable to put this one down! How much can people go through? When does the drama stop, and when can life truly go on?

Chris and Sara have completely become one unit, each playing their part in their relationship, as protector, lover, friend and confidant. Mark is still in the picture, but Chris has grown so much, he remains there to help keep him afloat. Returning home from abroad, the tension gets ratcheted up as the past continues to invade their private cocoon, and Sara learns to lean on Chris for his support, love and strength, as well as to become exactly what he needs, when he needs it. Her growth has given her that much needed spark to her character.

Will they ever find peace, end the accusations and attacks? Will the past ever stop haunting them? Once again, Lisa Renee Jones sets the pages on fire with her no-holds-barred style as she takes us on another tumultuous journey as passion, need and ghosts from the past converge to create a volcano that threatens to erupt, and a desperate NEED for the next book!

I received an ARC edition as part of the No In Between Release Day Launch & Giveaway.



No comments:

Post a Comment