Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Control by Lisa Renee Jones (Inside Out #4.1)

My Control
by Lisa Renee Jones

My rating: 4 stars

Series: Inside Out - Novella
Publication Date: September 8, 2014
Publisher: Pocket Star
ISBN-13: 9781476772400
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Print Length: 64 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Synopsis:

Mark's POV novella

I have lost the man I once was, letting guilt and heartache define who I am. Darkness has controlled me, and one woman has seen what no one else has seen in me, what I do not wish to exist. My hunger for her has driven me to the edge of sanity, but no more. She's about to find out that the Master has returned.


My Control (Inside Out, #4.1)My Review
My Control by Lisa Renee Jones

Does a BDSM master really have control over his subs? Mark always thought so until one sub killed Rebecca and sent his self-confidence into a tailspin. Teetering on the edge, Mark tells his POV, bearing all of his pain. If not for Crystal, who would hold him up, but for them it is an uphill battle. As the horrors of the truth of Rebecca’s death are exposed, Mark is going losing his battle with self-control, but is Crystal the right woman to help him rebuild his shattered life?

My Control by Lisa Renee Jones is one page after another of gripping, gut-clenching torment as seen from Mark’s inner turmoil. Hang on for a rough ride was more facts come to life in Rebecca’s murder. Ms. Jones has dug deep into the man that is Mark and done so with only a few powerful words.




No comments:

Post a Comment