Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Donor III by Nikki Rae

The Donor III
by Nikki Rae

My rating: 5 stars

The Donor (Part Three) by Nikki Rae is the third and final installment in her novella series. This series is so beautifully written and will draw you in immediately. I thought I had it all figured out and had an ending in mind as to how I thought things would go. Is that what happened? Not…at…all!!! I shouldn’t be surprised. Ms. Rae did the same thing to me at the ending of her Sunshine series.



Both Casey and Jonah have been dealt tough hands in life. Neither of their futures turning out the way that they might have anticipated. But fate brought them together because they needed each other. They met at a time in their lives when they needed each other most.

“Funny, how two people could know each other for such a short amount of time yet know the simplest things instantly.”

Casey needed Jonah for financial assistance so she could help her parents. But she needed him for other reasons as well. She just wanted to be treated normally. Not like someone that was sick, that didn’t have much time left.



Jonah needed Casey as well. I was shocked when I finally found out why. That is so not where I thought this was going. But Casey provided something else for Jonah as well. She opened his heart again, giving him hope.



The short time they spent together in Jonah’s Boston home was a time neither of them will forget. I loved both of these characters. Although I was pretty upset with why Jonah needed Casey, they both have good hearts. And I felt good about what they were able to do for one another. I’m going to remember these two for a long time. Can I come to terms with Casey’s decision in the end? I don’t know. But it’s what she wanted.

I’m so thankful to Nikki Rae for providing me a copy of this series to read for an honest review. I can’t wait to see what she writes next.

Our thanks to Guest Reviewer Carol Hanlon

No comments:

Post a Comment