Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Donor Part II by Nikki Rae

The Donor
by Nikki Rae

My rating: 5 stars

The Donor part two is the second of three in a novella series by Nikki Rae. I would have thought it impossible to connect so quickly to these characters and feel so completely invested in their lives in this short amount of pages. But, believe me, it is possible. Nikki’s writing so beautifully captures our emotions and curiosity.



Casey has traveled to stay with Jonah, as a result of meeting on MyTrueMatch.com. But Casey didn’t tell Jonah about her illness. Jonah, though, is every bit the savior as he not only lets her stay but cares for her. Casey’s illness is progressing at a rapid rate. Casey needs the money to take care of her parents and Jonah needs her blood.



Jonah is such a kind man but is still so mysterious. There are some new details revealed about him but still so very many questions. I was completely involved with this from page one. I want to THINK I know what is going on and if I am correct, that I know how I want and hope this will end. But I have a suspicion that part three will surprise me. I can’t wait to continue on and find out.

Thank you so much to Nikki Rae for providing me with a copy of this for an honest review. I love it and highly recommend it.

Reviewed by Guest Reviewer - Carol Hanlon

No comments:

Post a Comment