Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans (Manwhore, #1)

Manwhore 
by Katy Evans

My rating: 5 stars - Fav

Series: Manwhore - Book 1
Publication Date: March 24, 2015
Publisher: Gallery Books
ISBN: 9781501101564
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Synopsis:

Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?


Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)My Review
Manwhore by Katy Evans

It was supposed to be an expose on Chicago’s hottest, richest and most mysterious bachelor. It was going to make Rachel’s career, she was determined, nervous and willing to do anything to get her story, what she did not expect was the man behind the legend of Malcolm Saint.

Katy Evans’ Manwhore is NOT, let me repeat, IS NOT just another sizzling hot, hysterically funny and endearingly sweet romantic tale!
Told in the voice of Rachel, the powerhouse that is Malcolm Saint steamrolls over her and she feels every single word, touch and ounce of animal magnetism he exudes, but she is hiding behind a lie, the true purpose of her “interviews” and is becoming the victim of her own deceit. Behind the fa├žade of a brutal businessman, legendary sex god and a player in all senses of the word is a MAN with a hidden and painful past, vulnerable and kind. And. Rachel. Is. Falling. In. Love. Will her own secrets kill any chance she has with Saint, the man? He has managed to expose Rachel to herself, more than her body and conscience; he has exposed her heart, one layer at a time.

Sometimes, an author comes around that turns a well-traveled genre into a spinning top and ends up changing its look and appeal, completely with a fresh attitude, fresh characters and pure, delicious humor and taut sexual tension. Bring a fan, some smelling salts and brace yourself for Malcolm Saint, and the devilishly enchanting words of Katy Evans who has hit my authors to risk melting my Kindle over!


I received an ARC edition from Gallery Books in exchange for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment