Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Soul by Audrey Carlan (Trinity Trilogy #3)

Soul
by Audrey Carlan

My rating: 5 stars

Series: Trinity Trilogy - Book 3
Publication Date: March 26, 2015
Publisher: Audrey Carlan
Genre: Erotic Romance
Print Length: 239 pages
Available from: Amazon

Synopsis:

I was a dead woman.

I’d finally had a glimpse of true love, admiration, and the kind of devotion only your soulmate, your other half, could provide…until it was physically ripped away.

Taken.

My stalker had me, and there was little hope I’d be found. I knew Chase would use all his money and resources to search the ends of the Earth for me, but I knew the monster I was dealing with. Years of looking into the eyes of pure evil gave me the unique experience to know that my situation was dire.

If Chase didn’t find me soon, I’d be gone forever.

***

In the third and final novel in the erotic suspense, Trinity Trilogy, SOUL connects with the reader by providing the story through the eyes of Gillian, Chase, and the man that wants to own her soul but can’t for she’s already given it to another.

Everyone is on the hunt to save Gillian from the arms of a killer. This book can be considered dark, erotic, and thrilling. As in Body (Trinity Trilogy Book 1) the issue of domestic violence plays heavily in the storyline, and Gillian experiences many disturbing flashbacks of the past alongside tragedy the stalker brings to the present. There is also a lot of love, devotion, and friendship. As with all my books, the characters will ultimately have their happily ever after.

Warning: This book is designed for audiences 18+ due to language, graphic sexual content, and themes that some may find disturbing. SOUL is book 3 of a three-part trilogy. Body (Trinity Trilogy - Book 1) and Mind (Trinity Trilogy - Book 2) must be read prior to reading SOUL.

Soul (Trinity Trilogy, #3)My Review
Soul by Audrey Carlan (Trinity Trilogy #3) 

Audrey Carlan digs deep, once again, baring all of the emotions, intrigue and romantic tension down to the bone! Soul the final book in the Trinity Trilogy proves that good things come in threes! Get ready to experience not only Gillian’s POV, but Chase’s as well as the mind of the stalker! Trust me, inside his mind is a twisted knot of snakes and poisonous venom, completely frightening and possibly deadly.

Imagine how fragile Gillian can be, then to have her stalked and threatened. With Chase’s uber alpha possessiveness, you can imagination the turmoil. Their wedding is something out of a fairytale, but the stalker is nothing short of a deadly nightmare. Can Chase save his woman from the clutches of insanity before she is destroyed herself? Mystery, intrigue, danger, love and possession, it’s all here at a rapidfire pace that is pure Audrey Carlan!

I don’t think Ms. Carlan missed a thing in her presentation of Soul. We have been given her no holds barred hot, erotic tension, evidence of true love and need, bone-chilling terror and a peek into the minds of her characters, as she has proven, once again, that she is a literary force to be reckoned with who has a huge future ahead of her! Not for the faint of heart, but definitely for those who love the heat, the emotion, and the raw need.


I received an ARC edition from Audrey Carlan in exchange for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment