Sunday, September 27, 2015

Scandal: Part Two by Alison Foster (Scandal, #2)

Scandal: Part Two
by Alison Foster

My rating: 5 stars

Series: Scandal - Book 2
Publication Date: August 25, 2015
Publisher: Alison Foster
Genre: NA Romantic Suspense
Print Length: 132 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Ella:
Jaxson Cole promised me I'd be safe in his arms. But I know now that's not true. Is there someone out there who wants me dead? My first summer after college was not supposed to go down like this.

Jaxson:
All I want is Ella Wade. Of all the women in the world, she's the one I should not desire. The more I realize that it cannot happen, the more I want her. Even if it costs me my freedom or, worse, my life.

In a world where questions are as dangerous as answers are lethal, can Ella survive the endless threats and shocking revelations of the dark, secret world of Jaxson Cole?

Part two of a three-part romantic suspense serial from USA Today Bestselling author Alison Foster

  
 Scandal: Part Two by Alison Foster (Scandal, #2)

Scandal: Part TwoWho could know what their determination to be together would bring? Have they both become targets for danger? Is this the first time their paths have collided? Could it be their last?

A man of mystery and good looks, Jaxson is so much more than a pretty face and a great body. Behind his eyes there is intelligence, strength and love for one woman, the last woman he should bring into the web of his life. Ella never expected to fall for her assignment, but after all, she is a living, breathing woman and chemistry with Jaxson, the real Jaxson is explosive, as in nuclear. The man out of the spotlight is not the man in front of the camera. But does she really know him? When she discovers who he is and what he’s done, will her feelings change? Seems our Jaxson is packing more heat than we knew…

Once again, Alison Foster can be blamed for global warming as she heats up another episode of suspense with a raging inferno of passion. Scandal: Part Two gives the suspense another twist and the passion, another 200 degrees of thermal heat. Wonderful characters that do not out shadow our main players, you still may need a score card to verify who the good guys area and who is in someone’s pocket as these two struggle to stay one step ahead of death while exploring the love they have found.

Great writing, intense scenes and edge of your seat suspense all put together in a small package that packs a lot of heat. Grab the asbestos gloves and a fan, you are going to need it!

I received this copy from Alison Foster in exchange for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment