Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Two Truths and a Lie by Ashley Stoyanoff (PRG Investigations Book 1)

Two Truths and a Lie
by Ashley Stoyanoff

My rating: 5 stars

Series: PRG Investigations - Book 1
Publication Date: February 28, 2015
Publisher: Ashley Stoyanoff Books
Genre: NA Romantic Suspense
Print Length: 256 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
 
One year ago, I became a missing person. I left everything behind—family, friends, school. It seemed like a good idea at the time. My only option, really, until I realized running from a police officer isn’t as easy as I thought it would be.

It’s been exactly three-hundred and sixty-five days since I left home, but I’m finally ready to take the step I should have taken a year ago. I’m done hiding. I’m done running. I’m going to take my life back.

It was supposed to be easy. A meeting with Jason Pierce, a private investigator, was set up for me. All I had to do was go to him, let him do his thing, and then I could go home, or so I thought.

That is, until I met Jason and things got … complicated.

 
 Two Truths and a Lie by Ashley Stoyanoff 
(PRG Investigations Book 1)

Two Truths and a Lie (PRG Investigations, #1)Two Truths and a Lie, remember that game? For one woman, on the run and in hiding from a twisted cop who wants to claim and control her as his own, that game has more meaning than anyone could know. Ashley Stoyanoff is back with another riveting and romantic suspense novel that sets the hook from page one and quickly reels in her readers for a twisted tale of control, blackmail and one woman’s journey into the life of a powerful and very alpha Private Investigator, Jason Pierce. Elena is running for her very soul and when Jason takes her case, he sees a frightened, beautiful woman who isn’t even aware of the hidden strength she carries. Elena claims she is running to save her family, as well as herself, but her story is hard to believe, hard to prove. Even the way she came to Jason is a little hard to believe, unless the man who sent her has his own agenda, too. Time is running out, Elena is sure to be found and Jason knows he will do anything to protect the woman who is stealing his heart, one day at a time.

Ashley Stoyanoff can work her words into a tale that comes alive in your mind. She lavishes her pages with rich descriptions that speak to the reader, from the most subtle body language to the look in someone’s eyes. Beneath the fear pouring off Elena and the confidence of an alpha protector coming off Jason, the romance is slowly blossoming, like watching a rose unfold each petal. All that and Ms. Stoyanoff keeps the suspense high, winding the threads of this tale into a tight masterpiece of reading entertainment! Quick, not too dark, full of the heat of budding love and the ominous danger of a dirty cop, there is something for everyone in Two Truths and a Lie. What will attract you?

I received this copy from Ashley Stoyanoff in exchange for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment