Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Still a Bad Boy by Ada Scott (Still a Bad Boy, #1)

Still a Bad Boy
by Ada Scott

My rating: 3 stars


Series: Still a Bad Boy - Book 1
Publication Date: October 30, 2015
Publisher: Bad Boy Romance Press
Genre: Erotic Romance | Suspense
Print Length: 204 pages
Available from: Amazon

 

I can’t get him out of my mind, and I can’t keep myself out of his bed.

Kendall
He wasn’t supposed to notice me. Jace Barlow: the most powerful man in the city. Mysterious, scarred, pure muscle and tattoos.
He was my first. That didn’t stop him from pinning me against a wall, using me for his own pleasure until I screamed his name.
Now my boss thinks I’m getting the scoop of the century, but all Jace is giving me is climax after leg-quivering climax. When he puts his hand on my throat and growls in my ear…
“You are mine.”
I know it’s true.
I’ve fallen hard and I’ve never felt safer…
Until I see him kill somebody.

Jace
I dedicated my life to taking down the Picolli Crime Family from the inside. I made a name for myself, the mafia’s most brutal enforcer. I worked my way up the chain, and my revenge came. A righteous bloodbath.
Then I took their place so they could never come back.
Nothing else has ever mattered. Until Kendall.
She was an innocent girl for me to defile, and then leave her ruined for other men like all the rest. But she makes me so hard I ache for release, and for the first time in my life, I want to have her again.
Kendall’s the chink in my armor my enemies have been looking for.
I don’t care.
She is mine and I’ll die before I give her up.

 
Still a Bad Boy by Ada Scott (Still a Bad Boy, #1)

Still a Bad Boy (Still a Bad Boy, #1)Do you like your erotic romance hot, dirty and often, any time, any place? Like a lot of anti-hero in your alpha male or doe-eyed innocence in your in-over-her-head heroine? Still A Bad Boy by Ada Scott has all that and more, darkness, danger, death and one man’s need to control his world and administer the justice he deems fit, while one teen wants to be special, to feel loved and cared for.
Kendall is a young reporter, still a teen, and yet she has scooped the journalism world by being the only scribe to gain audience with the uber powerful Jace, lottery winner, business mogul and mob boss. Far out of her league, her teenaged youth and innocence intrigues Jace and he must have her as one more notch on his bedpost. Dinner under the auspice of an interview becomes animal sex in a restaurant kitchen closet, with Jace reveling in the “machismo” of taking Kendall’s virginity and leaving her, wet, stunned and with the remnants of their act running down her legs and alone.

If that doesn’t tell you the type of man Jace is, nothing will, but he has mesmerized Kendall and he needs to feel close to her purity in his own way. Two different worlds, two people craving fulfillment of love and lust. Will Jace’s world bring danger to Kendall? Will Kendall’s freshness and often mentioned youth bring light and redemption into Jace’s world? Can Kendall live with what Jace has done and will continue to do in the future? Love knows no limits and only those in love can understand what is truly important.

Never let it be said that Ada Scott cannot write erotic, flaming heat! Without asking you to like the actions of her characters, she lays it all out there and whips up a tale that makes turning each page to discover new secrets almost impossible. Leave your inhibitions at the door as best you can, as one damaged alpha and one delicate flower attempt to weather the storms of life. Ms. Scott writes on-the-edge, in-your-face romance filled with jagged edges, dark twists and hopes for redemption. There's enough grit to make a sand dune, enough heat to put it in the Sahara.

I received this copy from Ada Scott in exchange for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment