Thursday, February 18, 2016

Aligned Volume I by Ella Miles

Aligned: Volume 1
by Ella Miles

My rating: 5 stars

Series: Aligned - Book 1
Publication Date: November 8, 2015
Publisher: Ella Miles
ASIN: B017RZ41BE
Genre: Contemporary Romance | Suspense
Print Length: 102 pages
Available from: Amazon
 
He’s an arrogant complication.

I don’t care if Landon Davis has sold millions of records. I don’t care that his damn crooked grin makes my panties wet.

I can’t want him.

I should be mourning, but I can’t. I just need him gone. Then I can align the chaos floating in my head.

——

She has a f*cking boyfriend.

I’ve seen the picture of them together. But Alex Blakely still wants me. And who am I not to oblige when her body is begging for me?

I need one night to own her body.

I should be focused on getting my career out of the gutter. I’ll take one night first. Then I’ll be gone.  

 
Aligned Volume I by Ella Miles

Aligned: Volume 1Alex is struggling to build a future, because the accident that stole her husband has also taken her past and left her with no memories, multiple scars and a leg prosthesis. A famous and talented photographer, her passion comes back to her and her career continues to flourish, but her next subject, an egotistical rock star may be her undoing. How can she be both repelled by him and attracted to him on a carnal level? It’s only been four months since she lost the man she doesn’t remember, so how can she even consider a relationship with another?

Landon can have anyone and usually does, just once and then he is out the door. His sexual tendencies are dark, he needs the control, and never has he felt such a pull to anyone as he does the damaged photographer behind the camera? She radiates confidence to those who cannot see behind her eyes, but he can and he wants her. He knows she can heal his damage as he heals hers, but are they really good for each other or would they end up destroying what is left of themselves?

Ella Miles’ Aligned: Volume I may be a novella, but the emotion and drama packed into these few pages feels like an eight course meal! Her characters are developing; we see their inner thoughts, their insecurities and are given hints at what lay in their pasts. Ms. Miles has done a fabulous job of creating an atmosphere of desperation, want and need as two people find a soul mate they are afraid to claim. Whether or not you are a fan of cliffhangers, this one is true perfection that will leave you hanging on for dear life and a glimpse of what is coming!

I received this copy from the author, Ella Miles in exchange for my honest review. We have no other affiliations.


No comments:

Post a Comment