Thursday, February 18, 2016

Aligned Volume II by Ella Miles (Aligned, #2)

Aligned: Volume 2
by Ella Miles

My rating: 5 stars

Series: Aligned - Book 2
Publication Date: November 30, 2015
Publisher: Ella Miles
Genre: Contemporary Romance | Suspense
Print Length: 96 pages
Available from: Amazon
 
 My mind is a mess.

I can’t live this way anymore. He thinks I’ve told him the worst, but I’ve
barely told him anything at all.

I can’t love Landon.

He just brings more confusion. I need to leave. Then I can break through
the chaos that haunts me.

— —

My mind has never been so clear.

I’m writing new songs faster than ever before. I’m falling for her, even as
the secret that I’ve kept hidden for years threatens to reveal itself.

I can’t love Alex.

Everyone will know I’m a monster. I’ll stay away. It’s the only way.

***Aligned: Volume 2 is the second novella in a four part contemporary romance series. Volumes 3 & 4 will be full length novels coming Spring 2016

 
 Aligned Volume II by Ella Miles (Aligned, #2)

Aligned: Volume 2What have Alex and Landon gotten themselves into? Alex has unknown ghosts from her past and she is a mental and emotional disaster, all she knows is no matter how much she and Landon care for each other, no matter how well they fit together, she has broken pieces that need to be mended. Alex has a past to try to remember. Meanwhile Landon has never been so sure of his feelings and his need for Alex, but there is something being held over his head from his past and he is a prisoner to another. As they say, the plot thickens as these two find deeper feelings, more trust and more vulnerability to each other.

Alexa has told Landon about the accident, about her ghosts, but Landon is still keeping something HUGE from Alexa, will their pilgrimage to New York bring them closer or will fate bring them to a brutal end? Stay tuned as one of the most dramatic cliffhangers EVER grabs you by the throat, once again!

Ella Miles has a gift for words, and every page is filled with high energy, high tension, high emotion and addictive drama, not to mention the sizzling connection that rolls off Alex and Landon’s dark proclivities! Aligned: Volume II is not an afterthought to the first volume, it is at least its equal, if not better! The author has Volume III coming soon and it is a full novel, so I am catching up on my sleep now!

I received this copy from the author, Ella Miles in exchange for my honest review. We have no other connections.



No comments:

Post a Comment