Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bodyguard Dearest by Alison Foster

Bodyguard Dearest
by Alison Foster

My rating: 5 stars

Publication Date: February 26, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Print Length: 282 pages
Available from:
 
My name is Tris Kane and I'm so done with college and this whole town and the leash my gangster father wrapped around my life at birth.
Oh yeah, and let's not forget Tanner Hayes, my father's all muscle watchdog who lives in my shadow. He's my so-called bodyguard.
I don't need a fucking bodyguard! And I hate his rugged deliciousness. Tanner barely ever speaks, yet I can't stop thinking about him. He's always there.
It just makes me want to scream.

 
Bodyguard Dearest by Alison Foster

Bodyguard DearestTwo fiery hot people scorch the pages as their love/hate/love/lust story is finally told through that last sizzling moment. Welcome to Alison Foster’s Bodyguard Dearest and “the rest of the story” behind how one little rich rebel and her gangster father’s security head turned personal bodyguard battle it out with wit, sarcasm and blistering chemistry. Told through the POVs of both Tris and Tanner, hang on for attitude, denial and finally the realization that even the biggest thorn in your side can become the best thing that ever happened to you.

Alison Foster will once again give us good reason to believe in global warming as Tris goes above and beyond to irritate her nemesis, the far-to- hot-for-her- own good, Tanner Hayes. Meanwhile Tanner has discovered how to unglue Tris with just two fingers…no words necessary.

Prepare to watch as they risk life and limb to be together as they become the target of rage for Tris’ powerful father. Is love more powerful than a speeding bullet or a gang of hired killers? What will daddy do when he no longer has control over his former employee and his headstrong daughter?

From start to finish, this page turner is filled with humor, attitude, danger and smoking passion. Not for those who tend to hyperventilate when the dancing between the sheets begins to send steam from their eReader, but, hey, living on the edge is worth it! Fans and ice optional. Brilliant writing, from the white-hot pen of Alison Foster.

I received a review copy from Alison Foster in exchange for my honest review.





No comments:

Post a Comment