Friday, May 6, 2016

Aligned: Volume 3 by Ella Miles

Aligned: Volume 3
by Ella Miles

My rating: 5 stars


Series: Aligned - Book 3
Publication Date: April 30, 2016
Publisher: Ella Miles
Genre: N/A Romantic Suspense
Print Length: 206 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

 
He’s alive.

I don’t know how, but he’s standing here in the doorway. A torn piece of green silk sticking out of his pocket matching the fabric that I carry with me everywhere to remember him.

My heart has been torn in two.

I don’t know who I’m supposed to love. A man that has stolen my heart or my husband who I thought was dead.

— —

He’s fucking alive.

That can’t be possible. I found someone I could finally love. Someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.

But I can’t love Alex.

Not now. I have to let her go. It’s the only way I can save her. I just hope I’m strong enough to save myself.  


 
Aligned: Volume 3 by Ella Miles

Aligned: Volume 3 (Aligned, #3)It’s true and I’m reeling! Ella Miles has tossed another breath-taking, heart-stopping monkey wrench into the already gut-clenching series with her latest Aligned: Volume 3. Alexa’s husband, the former “late” Ethan is alive and she has NO emotional memory of loving him. What of Landon, the man who owns her, body and soul? Is he going to wait backstage while Alexa grasps for more of her forgotten past? Is he willing to wait for her to choose, knowing his heart may be crushed to a bloody pulp?

To call Ethan’s re-appearance after so long a shock is an understatement, but things may not be as they seem, could someone be masterminding this entire scenario? Why? What level of Hell is Alex going to be sent to, now? Something tells me things are not going to bode well and I’m on tenterhooks waiting to jump the cliffhanger into the next volume.

Ella Miles has earned the status powerful writer, or maybe brutally powerful is better, as she manipulates both her characters and her readers into total submission, hanging on to every word. This is great writing, taut, twisted and made with bold strokes. High impact reading, amazing twists, awesome characters and a super-charged plot!

I received this copy from Ella Miles in exchange for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment