Monday, May 9, 2016

New Origin by Eliza Green (Exilon 5 Series, #0.6)

New Origin
by Eliza Green

My rating: 5 stars

Series: Exilon 5 - Book o.6
Publication Date: April 19, 2016
Publisher: Eliza Green
Genre: Science Fiction
Print Length: 51 pages
Available from: Amazon

 
Read the prequels in order: Echoes of Earth, New Origin.

The continuing human invasion of Exilon 5 forces the Indigenes to change how they live and how they eat. While Stephen and Anton take calculated risks to protect the Indigenes during the invasion, another risks the entire safety of the Indigenes of District Three.

Follow Stephen and Anton as they rebel against the changes forced upon them.

New Origin is a short story prequel to Becoming Human, set on Exilon 5.  

 
New Origin by Eliza Green (Exilon 5 Series, #0.6)

New Origin (Exilon 5 Series, #0.6)Two brave souls take scientific and life-threatening risks to protect the Indigenes from the punishing human invasion, while another risks the colony’s very existence to combat the enemy.

One again, Eliza Green brings more depth and more life to her series with short “prequels” that illuminate the true horrors and trials the Indigene must face to survive. Ms. Green is brilliant! I feel I better understand the characters involved. She had me from the first word to the very last and seriously had me hoping for just one more page. I’m not sure, but if she had written more, I still wouldn’t be a happy reader! So why 5 stars? Because any author who can hook me that deeply, already having read the series, definitely deserves it!

I received this copy from Eliza Green in exchange for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment