Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Breaking His Rules by R.C. Matthews

Breaking His Rules
by R.C. Matthews

My rating: 5 stars

Publisher: Tule Publishing (May 19, 2016)
Publication Date: May 19, 2016
Genre: Erotic Romance
Print Length: 146 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

 
When I landed the best bartending job in downtown Chicago, the rules were as clear as the Grey Goose martini I mixed for him. Don’t sleep with the patrons. I had no problem with that. Money didn’t impress me. But Damon Baxter’s eyes did. Midnight blue, just like the name of his nightclub. The way they undressed me made me consider risking the most sought after job in the service industry. Nailing the position had been hard. Obeying the rules? Even harder.

Good thing I like it hard. I was never one for following orders. For one night with him, I would have sold my soul to the devil. And that’s exactly what I did. Let me tell you, hell in the company of Damon Baxter was blissfully hot. I offered him a single night of pleasure, but when he demanded another in that deep and sexy whisper, what could I say? He was my boss, and I always aimed to please…when it pleased me.

He didn’t care that I broke his rules. But was I ready to break my own?

 
 Breaking His Rules by R.C. Matthews

Breaking His RulesFan, check! Ice water, check! Fast, flirty, humorous and smokin’ hot, Breaking His Rules by R.C. Matthews could be the “IT” read for this summer as two people buried under the structure of rules discover that the number one rule is to Live, Love, and Laugh. So what if they discover Lust along the way, too!

Samantha has landed the cherry bartending job in town, but the rules are strict and they all start with, “NO,” and includes NO fraternizing with the customers, no exceptions. When a clearly wealthy, healthy and gorgeous guy catches her eye, resistance may be futile, but she needs this job and to not be melting into a pile of goo under his gaze.

Damon is a man who lives by rules, his rules. Little did he know his own rules would end up kicking him in the backside. Samantha is a goddess and he wants her, every inch of her, only problem? HE wrote the bar’s rules, but can he convince Sam to break them? Guess he didn’t know Sam has her own rule,”Never sleep with the boss.” Who would think being the owner wouldn’t be a perk?

Discover the heat that can be created when the rules are thrown out the window and passion reigns supreme. Scorching hot, intimately sensual and filled with witty banter this is more than just an erotic read! This is boy meets girl, girl loses boy and only an act of God can get them back together. Why is it the better they are together, the harder they are to convince?

R.C. Matthews deserves a golden pen for bringing love, lust and laughter together in the best way!

I received this copy from R.C. Matthews in exchange for my honest review.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment