Thursday, June 2, 2016

Repo (The Henchmen MC #4) by Jessica Gadziala

Repo
by Jessica Gadziala

My rating: 5 stars


Series: The Henchmen - Book 4
Publication Date: June 4, 2016
Publisher: Jessica Gadziala
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Print Length: 302 pages
Available from: Amazon

 
MAZE:

In concept, the plan was simple: prospect at The Henchmen MC. In practice, however, it was anything but. One, because I was a woman. Two, because it was a brotherhood. And three, because Repo, the man who was in charge of making my life a living hell until I quit or screwed up enough to get thrown out, also happened to be the hottest guy I had come across in ages.

The problem was, if I didn't get in and stay in despite the hazing from the members and the undeniable attraction building between me and Repo, there was a very good chance I would be found by them. And if I was found by them, well, I was dead.


REPO:

How the hell was I supposed to get her out of the MC when, one, I didn't agree with the fact that because she was a woman, she had no place in The Henchmen. Two, because she was strong, smart, capable, and determined to get a patch. And three, because, well, I wanted her.

The problem was, if I didn't get her kicked out, I would be screwing up a job that was important to the prez. But the problem was also that if I kicked her out, there was no way I was going to get a shot with her.

I didn't know, however, that the real problem was a lot more complicated and a lot more dangerous than disappointing my boss or not getting laid... the problem was Maze had demons and they were hot on her trail...

 
Repo (The Henchmen MC #4) by Jessica Gadziala


Repo (The Henchmen MC, #4)Good grief, you think the previous Henchmen stories were swoon-worthy? Jessica Gadziala is back with Repo and um, just hand me the smelling salts as this Henchmen falls for the feisty mystery woman who wants to ride with the big boys as a full-fledged member in a world where men were men and women were their respected treasures, NOT their brothers.


With some toned down angst and a little less violence, this time out Jessica Gadziala has captured the warmer and fuzzier side of a biker, as Repo seems far more civilized than some of his brothers. When it became his job to ensure that Maze didn’t stick around as a probate, the fire and determination he sees in this tiny spitfire is a huge emotional magnet for him that traps him between loyalty to the club and loyalty to his heart.

Maze has a secret, and keeping it will keep her alive. Brilliant, educated and desperate to belong in an environment that will keep her safe, the Henchmen came highly recommended, but she needed to make it on her own. Little did she know the one man who could make or break her would become the one man she wanted to trust with her heart, her past and her future.

Talk about a blaze of glory! These two are beyond hot together, and yet, they are also sweet enough to satisfy any sugar craving! Jessica Gadziala keeps raising the bar on her writing by bringing another badass biker to his knees by one tiny little woman who can be as tough as nails and soft as silk. Each tale just keeps getting better and winning the heart of a Henchman is like holding out for a hero, well worth it!

I received an ARC edition from Jessica Gadziala in exchange for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment