Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Up In Flames by Abbi Glines (Rosemary Beach #13)

Up in Flames
My Ratings: 4 stars

Written by: Abbi Glines
Series: The Rosemary Beach Series
Sequence in Series: Book 13
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Atria Books
Publication Date: June 28, 2016
ISBN-10: 1501115391
ISBN-13: 978-1501115394
Genre: Contemporary Romance

The villain of Rosemary Beach finally gets her own happy ending in the long-awaited final novel of the #1 New York Times bestselling new adult romance series by Abbi Glines.

The blockbuster #1 New York Times bestselling Rosemary Beach series ends with a bang when the troubled character readers love to hate gets her very own happily ever after in this eagerly anticipated and overwhelmingly requested story. Known for causing problems for everyone in Rosemary Beach, Nan has been growing up lately, and she’s finally taking center stage—and finding love with the man she least expected.

Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach, #13)Up in Flames by Abbi Glines

First let me shout out a big KUDOS, to Abbi Glines and her ability to twist the series most “unlikable” character into a real and believable romance story. Let’s just say I was unsure that I would be able to find myself emotionally connected, yet I did. Let’s just call me reluctant but in the end Up In Flames just worked. Nan found her match, the series was wrapped up neatly and I was left with and overall feeling of bereavement that we won’t be a part of Rosemary Beach character’s lives anymore.

Glines is a go to author who can weave tales of fictitious characters that scream reality. With this ability, Glines masterfully sucks us up into her worlds, rivets us to the pages and emotionally ties us to her storytelling.

This may be farewell to Rosemary Beach, but I’m sure whatever Glines comes up with next will be on my “must pre-order shelf.”

In the end, Up In Flames gets 4 stars. It lost 1 star for some of the really over the top (not included due to my choice not to contain any spoilers) things that happened.

I received this ARC copy of Up In Flames from Atria Books in exchange in a honest review. This book is set for publication June 28, 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment