Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Aligned: Volume 4 by Ella Miles (Aligned, #4)

Aligned: Volume 4
by Ella Miles

My rating: 5 stars


Series: Aligned - Book 4
Publication Date: June 29, 2016
Publisher: Ella Miles
ISBN-10: 1535004738
ISBN-13: 978-1535004732
Genre: Dark, Erotic Romance
Page Count: 220
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
 
I know who tried to kill me.

The same man that raped me is the same man that tried to kill me. Twice. I have some evidence, but not enough. I want revenge, but every step I take towards getting that revenge I feel myself drifting further from Landon.

I'm going to lose him.

I'm going to lose everything that I care about. All I can focus on is revenge. Maybe then I will be able to put the past behind me. Maybe then I can truly heal. I just hope I don't lose him and myself in the process.

__ __


She's pregnant.

Caroline has always held my deepest darkest secrets, but now she thinks she has another one. One that could control me. I can't be a father though.

I'm a monster.

The baby can't be mine. If it is, I already know my future. I'll lose the woman I love. The only woman I've ever wanted.

 
Aligned: Volume 4 by Ella Miles (Aligned, #4)

Aligned: Volume 4 (Aligned, #4)How many secrets, lies, betrayals, heartbreaks and misconnections can Alex and Landon pile on each other? Where is the support they both so desperately need? Have they crushed any hope of a life together? Have they become victims of their own demons? Last, how can you do this to Alex and Landon, Ella? This is supposed to be the last book, the end, the book where we all hope for their love to ride off into the sunset, doves flittering above. Aligned: Volume 4 proves that Ella Miles isn’t afraid to raise her bar with each book, clearly the sky is the limit!

No one is an angel, both are flawed with dark, brutal pasts that have made them the people they are today. Alex is determined to finish piecing together the puzzle that has broken her once, and gave her the strength to rebuild her into a tough, independent woman who will stop at nothing to avenge her past. A monster controlled her, used her, abused her and hid behind a twisted past. But when Alex needs Landon the most is when he will betray her the worst. Maybe their love and passion was never meant to last, maybe Landon is still the monster he once was. His lies, by omission or not are devastating, but this time he has gone too far. This time reconciliation may be too late…

Ella Miles knows romance, passion and how to create a need between two souls meant to be together. She also knows how to slather on the turmoil until both her characters and her readers are drowning in angst and heartfelt pain. The perfect end to a series that has been like an emotional rollercoaster without brakes brought to you by an author who writes in bold strokes and daring twists!

I received this copy from Ella Miles in exchange for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment