Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ready for the Yeti by Mia Fox

Ready for the Yeti
by Mia Fox

My rating: 2 stars

Do you have fifteen minutes? Mia Fox’s Ready for the Yeti proves that all men are not created equal in more than one way. Anna’s job is to get sperm from the Yeti that has been captured by a biotech firm to create a new infertility drug. So why make it a chore? Clearly the Yeti has all the right equipment to please and, hey no one said HOW to get the sperm, anyway. Let’s say, she succeeds admirably. BUT, the Yeti is still a prisoner of science…Yep, that’s it!


 
Sexy. Funny. Furry!

Anna is an anthropologist who knows what makes a man tick. That knowledge is put to the test when the biotech company that employs her demands that she get up close and personal with a captured Yeti.

Although Anna hates that this beast has been taken out of the wild, her job is on the line if she doesn’t do as they ask. She’s been given only one week to harvest the Yeti’s sperm for use in a new infertility drug.  
While doing her best to tame the beast, Anna is as surprised as anyone, particularly her sexually disappointing ex-boyfriend and boss, to discover that the yeti has some very admirable qualities. 
 
Ready for the Yeti by Mia Fox 

Ready for the Yeti (Surprise Passion #1)Do you have fifteen minutes? Mia Fox’s Ready for the Yeti proves that all men are not created equal in more than one way. Anna’s job is to get sperm from the Yeti that has been captured by a biotech firm to create a new infertility drug. So why make it a chore? Clearly the Yeti has all the right equipment to please and, hey no one said HOW to get the sperm, anyway. Let’s say, she succeeds admirably. BUT, the Yeti is still a prisoner of science…Yep, that’s it!
 
My thoughts? Lots of detailed sex, no real plot, but I guess we should all be glad Anna was willing to take one or several “hits” in the name of science. Not sure why, but I kept thinking of apes and hoping they weren’t next.

2 comments:

  1. I'm speechless. LOL I don't know what to think about this one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised, myself, and yet, I thought I knew what I was getting into! I guess I was just disappointed and kind of creeped out by a science experiment kept in a cage...not so sexy, you know?

      Delete