Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Picture Me This by Marina Lovechild

Picture Me This
by Marina Lovechild

My rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: September 12, 2016
Publisher: Marina Lovechild
Genre: Dark Erotica
Print Length: 104 pages
Available from: Amazon
 
"One snap with the shutter of my camera, and you will be mine forever," he whispered.

My name is Sam, short for Samantha. I’m regular, boring and plain. During my time in college, the only class I could ever relax in was photography, or at least… until I met him.
The new photography teacher changed everything. He is too sexy for his own good, and his mind too twisted for words to describe. Now, I live every aching moment thinking about him, knowing that I shouldn’t. Together, we spiraled out of control, tumbled into the darkness, and honestly..? I think I like it.
 
Picture Me This by Marina Lovechild

Picture Me ThisVery dark, brooding and boldly erotic. Marina Lovechild’s Picture Me This is a tale about a twisted and animalistic romance between a young college professor and his most promising and artistic student. Sam has discovered the soul of photography in her dark and stark self-portraits, baring her soul and her body in calculating frankness. Her professor, a professional photographer who has burned out, falls first for her darkside and then for the soul she captures in her photos.
Their trysts consist of sex in its most primal state, pain, pleasure and taunting. Only the bouts of conscience by the professor make their affair less than perfect as he runs hot and cold with Sam, causing her to crave his darkness. Healthy? Um, probably not.

There are so many directions this tale could have gone in were it fleshed out more. Talk about potential for a truly remarkable dark and erotic read. Ms. Lovechild can write, no doubt about it, and she knows her twisted and dark side of romance, but this deserves “more” to showcase its potential.

I received this copy from Marina Lovechild in exchange for my honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment