Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Melting Steel by C.M. Seabrook (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)

Melting Steel
by C.M. Seabrook

My rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: September 24, 2016
Publisher: C. M. Seabrook
Genre: Romance | NA | Women's Literature
Print Length: 206 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
 
Keeley
I know his type. Stuck up. Arrogant. The kind of guy who hasn't had to work for a damn thing his entire life. Even his name, Henry Caldwell III, reeks of privilege.

And me? Well, let's just say I come with more baggage than a 747 and enough bullsh*t to fuel it.

The problem is I want him. Crave him. It's the kind of pure, all-consuming, panty-soaking lust that can make a girl forget why she swore off men to begin with.

He thinks I need saving. But this isn't a Cinderella story, and he's no Prince Charming. At least not mine. I learned long ago that trusting any man with my heart isn't just dangerous - it can be deadly.

Henry
Emotionally crippled, smart-mouthed, and sexy as sin, the woman is nothing I need and everything I want.

Despite her hard edges, tattoos, and reckless spirit, I know she craves more. More from life, more from love, more from me.

She thinks I'm just a trust fund brat and maybe she's right. But I've got secrets of my own. I know what darkness is. I've lived it - faced the pit of hell and barely survived.

The question is, am I strong enough to face it again? Because if I'm ever going to break through the steel wall she's placed around her heart, it'll mean facing demons we both thought were long dead and buried.

Melting Steel is a full length, standalone romance with a HEA. Book contains mature themes, steamy sexual scenes and graphic language.

 
Melting Steel by C.M. Seabrook
(An Alpha Billionaire Romance)

Melting SteelAll of her life, Keeley learned to never trust in anyone but herself. The only time she found a knight in shining armor offering to protect her was when she was a young child, witnessing a terrifying scene. That young boy soothed her fears and gave her his wooden sword as his oath, but Keeley is all grown up now and is no longer holding out for her hero. Then he came rushing in, fists ready, a handsome stranger protecting her from the evil dragon, her ex-boyfriend on a mission to find her troubled brother. He was tall, dark and handsome and he cost her her job. To make things worse, he is wealthy, very wealthy, very alpha and has a need to protect a damsel in distress, whether she wants it or not.

Henry is far from perfect and his idea of being helpful doesn’t always invoke warm and fuzzies, but he is trying, fumbling and stumbling through mistake after mistake. Could it be that maybe Keeley is being too tough on him or is it a Venus and Mars thing?? They come from worlds that could not be more different, but there is more than one unknown link in their pasts and those links may be dangerous and even deadly.

C.M. Seabrook’s Melting Steel will draw you in, hold you captive and have you on the edge of your seat just waiting for Keeley to finally realize her hero has arrived, not on a trusty steed, covered in shining armor, but in a fancy car and designer clothes. For as damaged as Keeley is, Henry has an obsessive NEED to protect this brash and feisty beauty. Together is where they belong and Fate is determined that this time, together they can slay any dragon that crosses their path!

Like a modern day fairy tale, all grown up, C.M. Seabrook’s Melting Steel has it all, the conflict, the danger, the secrets, deceit, and love, hot, angst-filled romance that only learning to trust can truly make a beautiful thing! Sigh, and hopefully, they lived happily ever after...

I received this copy from C.M. Seabrook in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment