Tuesday, January 10, 2017

How I Wear My Amazing Hair by Comora's Parents

How I Wear My Amazing Hair
by Comora's Parents

Publisher: LeftLane OmniMedia LLC (August 23, 2015)
Publication Date: August 23, 2015
Genre: Children - Social skills
Page Count: 34 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
 
How I Wear My Amazing Hair is a celebration of the beauty and the versatility of natural hair, while recognizing the magic a mother possesses when she holds a comb in her hands. The wonderful illustrations, and the playful, yet captivating, words within will guide you step-by-step and strand-by-strand as these hairstyles come to life right before your eyes. Girls of all hair textures are welcomed to explore the
beauty of diversity in the pages of How I Wear My Amazing Hair. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we have enjoyed creating it.

 
How I Wear My Amazing Hair by Comora's Parents

How I Wear My Amazing HairWhat a beautiful and supportive book to teach children and adults alike about acceptance and true beauty! HOW I WEAR MY AMAZING HAIR by Comora’s Parents is a true gem in a world where accepting and celebrating oneself for your uniqueness is often a rare commodity. The love of family and the willingness to support each other is another reason this children’s read is a must have in all family libraries. Lessons learned told in a pleasant and rhythmic way is something to treasure for generations.

I received this copy in exchange for my honest review from Comora's Parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment