Sunday, February 26, 2017

Road to Nowhere by M. Robinson (Road to Nowhere, #1)

Road to Nowhere
by M. Robinson

My rating: 4 stars

Series: Road to Nowhere - Book 1
Publication Date: December 6, 2016
Publisher: M. Robinson
ISBN-13: 9781540838339
Genre: MC Romance
Print Length: 280 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

 
I once read that every warrior hoped an honorable death would find him. I always went looking for mine, but not even the Reaper wanted me.
I was trained to kill. I was trained to not ask why. To take orders and just march in line. Hooah motherfucker.
Life or death.
Ride or die.
And I’m not only talking about the military. I’m talking about the life that led me on the road to nowhere.
My life.
I fought for my brothers.
I fought for my family.
I fought for my country.
And I fought for her…

Never realizing I might die for them too.

 
Road to Nowhere by M. Robinson (Road to Nowhere, #1)

Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere, #1)Is it possible to both love and hate the two main characters as they each tell their story? M.Robinson has created two characters that I was both rooting for and a little taken aback by. If you have ANY issues with frequent F bombs, whether used creatively or not, turn back now! Prepare for a tale of pain, anguish and some pretty strange loyalties as ROAD TO NOWHERE goes from the emotional and physical battlegrounds of an outlaw motorcycle club to the battlefields of war to the battlefields of the heart and soul.

Creed is on his way to becoming pledged to his father’s MC when his heart is shredded by one act and his punishment at the hand of a twisted megalomaniac forever causes him to relive the nightmare he created. Creed becomes a heartless killing machine and a clich├ęd womanizing biker, all for what? Deep within is man crying out to be loved for himself, but the one person he should NEVER go near is the one who wants him most, knows him best and will do anything to prove they belong together.

Mia is forbidden fruit for Creed, she was just a strong-willed child when he knew her, but now she is almost all grown up and coming on strong as Creed returns from the nightmares of war, with more blood on his hands.

Never have I been so conflicted about a forbidden romance as I was with Mia and Creed. Both fit together when the barriers break down, but they each make bad decisions that could rain fire and brimstone down all around them. Too bad it isn't just the two of them and the world won't just go away.

Follow their paralleled stories from each of their POVs and get a tight grip on your seat because this ride to nowhere is rocky, will jolt you out of your seat and will strum every angsty nerve you have as M. Robinson creates her world with a bold pen and a bucketload of trouble.

I received this copy from M. Robinson in exchange for my honest review.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment