Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost Reading Order

I decided to do a re-read of all my favorite series. Picking one a month to add to my reading schedule.

I've been doing it for awhile but I realized that most of the time when an author has multiple spin off series that intertwine it is really hard to find the full reading order to include these cross over books.

This month I've selected Cat and Bones in the Night Huntress Series/Universe by Jeaniene Frost.

After reading INTO THE FIRE by Jeaniene Frost, I was spelled (or something like that) into re-reading them all to refresh my memory of the years of yummy perfect reading enjoyment.








From the best of my knowledge, this is the reading order for the Night Huntress (Cat & Bones) series by Jeaniene Frost (as of 3/14/2017 releases: (If I missed something, please let me know)

**Reckoning

Halfway to the Grave

**Happily Never After

One Foot in the Grave

At Grave’s End

**Devil to Pay

Destined for an Early Grave

**One for the Money

*First Drop of Crimson (Charles & Denise)

*Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Mencheres & Kira)

This Side of the Grave

One Grave at a Time

**Home for the Holidays (from The Bite Before Christmas)

*Once Burned (Vlad & Leila)

Up From the Grave

*Bound by Flames (Vlad & Leila)

***Outtakes from the Grave 

*Twice Tempted (Vlad & Leila)

*Into The Fire (Vlad & Leila)

*Denotes Night Huntress world book

**Denotes short story/ novella

***Denotes an outtakes, delete scenes, companion novel released for this series.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment