Saturday, March 11, 2017

Soulmates (Drag.Me.To.Hell, #2) by Nadine Nightingale

Soulmates
by Nadine Nightingale


Series: Drag.Me.To.Hell - Book 2
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc (March 10, 2017)
Publication Date: March 10, 2017
Genre: Paranormal Fantasy - Dark
Print Length: 306 pages
Available from: Amazon
 
Alex is a righteous witch hunter. I’m a stab-worthy witch. We loved each other once. Now, we can’t stand to be near each other. It’s my fault. We are natural born enemies, after all. I had to help him save his brother from a psychotic voodoo priest, though. What can I say? I like Little Remington as much as I pretend to dislike Alex. Besides, he promised to never bother me again after that.

He kept his end of the bargain. I left my dubious life behind and started over. All is well. Until—

The truth about a deal with hell is revealed. I have to choose between the ultimate sacrifice or losing jerk-face forever. One will live, one will die. Who, solely depends on my selfishness.

 
  Soulmates (Drag.Me.To.Hell, #2) by Nadine Nightingale

Soulmates (Drag.Me.To.Hell, #2)Hang on tight because Nadine Nightingale is about to take you on another journey into a world filled witches, witch hunters, demons and a love/hate/love affair that will leave your head and heart spinning as Amanda, the witch who left it all behind and Alex, the witch hunter serve their emotions back and forth in a game, set, match that one is sure believe ends in a tie of Love/Love.

Then again the fun lay in the journey, so grab a chair and settle in, because this is a one sitting read as once again, Amanda puts everything on the line for Alex! There’s a saying that Fools rush in where Wise men fear to go and this time out, Amanda may be a fool for love…a fool willing lose to save her love.

Like your characters with attitude and heart? Enjoy some edgy banter between the heroine and the hero? Want to watch two individuals who swear they can’t stand each other always manage to have each other’s backs? I do and Nadine Nightingale has created another fast-paced that will have you trying to shake another page or two out of your eReader.

SOULMATES is another chaotic tale where Ms. Nightingale lets her characters’ own personalities rule the day and chart the course! Emotional turmoil, chemistry, and some characters in need of an attitude adjustment, how could one NOT believe in the paranormal or love? Humorous at times, too, I’m pretty sure Nadine Nightingale hit all of my “have to read” buttons, AGAIN!

I received this copy from Nadine Nightingale in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment