Thursday, March 2, 2017

Spectra by Ebony Olson

Spectra

My Rating: 4. 5 Stars
Written by: Ebony Olson
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: March 2, 2017
ISBN-10: 1542671205
ISBN-13: 978-154267120
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Amazon

One touch of Spectra’s fingers leaves the predator Bay craving more.

Spectra is a Balance; a descedent of angels whose soul has been intertwined with that of sorcerer Alexander, although her heart belongs to Mercury, the son of an archangel. Bay is a predator de Sang and sorcerer, who runs his own private security company, fighting the purist organization Essence. Seeking out Spectra for her special abilities the last thing he expected to find was a Balance strong enough to withstand his potent energy. With her heart and soul already claimed, could there be room for another in her life?

When Bay’s infatuations bring Spectra to the attention of Essence and put her life at risk, he must learn that sometimes sacrificing the ones you love is the only way to save them.

SpectraSpectra by Ebony Olson

Spectra was nothing what I expected. With that being said, I really enjoyed it. Something about the world building and the uniqueness just worked for me; although it did take me quite a while before I understood what was going on and it all clicked into place.

The romance is quite hot but it is also open, leading to many sexual encounters. You are not sure whether you should be routing for Alexander, Merc or Bay and in the end it was great to route for both…because one thing Spectra was full of was sex. I do admit I did end up skimming some of those scenes.

Spectra is a unique urban fantasy that steams up the pages while pulling you into a world unlike any other.

I received this ARC copy of Spectra from Inkitt. This is my honest and voluntary review. Spectra is set for publication Feb 22, 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment