Sunday, April 30, 2017

Down & Dirty by Tracy Wolff

Down & Dirty

My Rating:


Written by: Tracy Wolff
Publisher: Loveswept
Publication Date: May 23, 2017
Sold by: Random House LLC
ASIN: B01DRXDWXI
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance


Itunes | Amazon | Barnes & Noble

This hard-bodied football star is used to scoring. But he needs all the right moves to get past a fiery redhead’s defenses in a steamy standalone novel from the bestselling author of Ruined.

Emerson: Talk about bad first impressions. I have too much riding on this job to show up late on my first day looking like the winner of a wet T-shirt contest, all thanks to an arrogant quarterback who drives like he owns the road. Hunter Browning thinks that because he’s famous, he can fix everything with a smile and a wave of his hand. He’s too bronzed, buff, and beautiful for his own good. Or mine. I can’t let on that I’m a fan . . . no matter how much fun we’d have in the sack.

Hunter: Hitting that puddle was my best play since winning the Super Bowl with a touchdown pass. Sure, it’s not my preferred way to get a girl wet, but I’ll make an exception for Emerson Day. She’s got a sharp tongue and a red-hot temper, even with her soaking clothes plastered to her every curve. Now I know exactly what my next play will be: hire Emerson as my personal real-estate agent, save her job—and see if I can take her off the market.
Down & DirtyDown & Dirty by Tracy Wolff

DOWN & DIRTY is a fast paced romance with lots of steamy sexual encounters. I do love those hot and heavy scenes but I wished there was a little more character development and a little less steam. This is where I'm torn. Wolff, in the end, made my heart hurt for Hunter and Emerson but there was still something missing in their connection. If you emotionally connect with me, which Wolff does, then its a really great read. If you emotionally invest me, then its an outstanding read. DOWN & DIRTY was a truly great read that borders outstanding so I'm giving it 4.5 stars.

Quick, easy and entertaining and still manages to pull on your heart strings, DOWN & DIRTY was a great contemporary romance escape.

I received this ARC copy of Down & Dirty from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept. This is my honest and voluntary review. Down & Dirty is set for publication May 23, 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment