Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault by Candace Robinson

This book cover is still underwraps

Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault
My Rating: Not My Cup of Tea
Written by: Candace Robinson
Publication Date: May 16, 2017
ASIN: B06XR44W6M
Genre: YA | Horror


Some see it... Some don't...

People in the town of Deer Park, Texas are vanishing. There is a strange museum, known as Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault, that appears overnight. Perrie Madeline's best friend and ex-boyfriend are among the missing. Perrie, along with her friend August, go on a pursuit to search for them in the mysterious museum. Could the elusive Quinsey Wolfe’s Glass Vault have anything to do with their disappearances?

Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault by Candace Robinson


A mix of fairy tales and horror, Candace Robinson masterfully blends these genres. This is a unique and completely original story-telling. A young adult read that will mystify. And boy, was it an imaginative take on the classics with an extremely dark twist.

If you are looking for a HEA, then this is not the book for you... It truly wasn't my cup of tea but that being said, I couldn't help but appreciate Robinson's imagination. If I was rating on originality, I'd have to give Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault 5 stars. But sadly, I'm rating it on how I liked the book and I'm not a fan of horror or stories with tragic tellings. Tragic tellings sums this book up in a nut shell. I, honestly, struggled with this story every step of the way. I kept waiting for some clue why this was all happening. Then when the shocking twist was revealed, I discovered that I still felt like I was in the dark without knowing WHY.

I know there are plenty of you out there that will eat this book up. If you like horror, tragic endings, then pick up a copy of Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault.

I received this ARC copy of Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault from Candace Robinson. This is my honest and voluntary review.



No comments:

Post a Comment