TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS
ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS
Author: Carolyn Brown
Series: Happy, Texas #1
On Sale: May 30, 2017
Mass Market: $7.99 USD
eBook: $6.99 USD
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Carolyn Brown's begins an all-new series of rugged cowboys.
“This is an emotional star-crossed lovers tale with tangible depths and an attitude that’s relatable to real life.” –RT Book Reviews
Last time Lila Harris was in Happy, Texas, she was actively earning her reputation as the resident wild child. Now, a little older and wiser, she's back to run her mother's café for the summer. Except something about this town has her itching to get a little reckless and rowdy, especially when she sees her old partner-in-crime, Brody Dawson. Their chemistry is just as hot as ever. But he's still the town's golden boy-and she's still the wrong kind of girl.
Brody hasn't had much time lately for anything other than ranching. Running the biggest spread in the county and taking care of his family more than keeps him busy. All that responsibility has him longing for the carefree days of high school—and Lila. She may have grown up, but he still sees that spark of mischief in her eyes. Now he's dreaming about late-night skinny dipping and wondering how he can possibly resist the one woman he can never forget...
BUY THE BOOK HERE
Special Edition Available at Walmart!
THE HAPPY, TEXAS SERIES
TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS, #1
LONG, TALL COWBOY CHRISTMAS, #2
Carolyn Brown is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author and RITA® Finalist who has sold more than 2.75 million books. She presently writes both women's fiction and cowboy romance. She has also written historical single title, historical series, contemporary single title, and contemporary series. She lives in southern Oklahoma with her husband, a former English teacher, who is not allowed to read her books until they are published. They have three children and enough grandchildren to keep them young.
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE
TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Playlist
1. 17 – Cross Canadian Ragweed
2. Boys ‘Round Here – Black Shelton (feat. Pistol Annies & Friends)
3. Straight Outta Cold Beer – Blake Shelton
4. If You’re Gonna Play In Texas (You Gotta Have A Fiddle In The Band) – Alabama
5. Sideways – Darryl Worley
6. Redneck Woman – Gretchen Wilson
7. Feels Like Love – Vince Gill
8. Heaven’s Just A Sin Away – The Kendalls
9. Unlove You – Jennifer Nettles
10. Which Bridge to Cross (Which Bridge To Burn) – Vince Gill
11. Check Yes or No – Georoge Strait
12. Don’t Go Near The Water – Sammy Kershaw
13. Holdin’ Heaven – Tracy Bryd
14. Bless The Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
15. H.O.L.Y – Florida Georgia Line
16. So Much Like My Dad – George Strait
17. I Never Knew Lonely – Vince Gill
18. Rockin’ Years – Dolly Parton