Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May (The Falconer #3)

The Fallen Kingdom

My Rating:


Written by: Elizabeth May
Series: The Falconer (Book 3)
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Publication Date: June 13, 2017
ISBN-10: 1452128839
ISBN-13: 978-1452128832
Genre: Epic Fantasy
Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-...
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Fallen-Kingdom...
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-f...

The long-awaited final book in the Falconer trilogy is an imaginative tour-de-force that will thrill fans of the series. Aileana Kameron, resurrected by ancient fae magic, returns to the world she once knew with no memory of her past and with dangerous powers she struggles to control. Desperate to break the curse that pits two factions of the fae against each other in a struggle that will decide the fate of the human and fae worlds, her only hope is hidden in an ancient book guarded by the legendary Morrigan, a faery of immense power and cruelty. To save the world and the people she loves, Aileana must learn to harness her dark new powers even as they are slowly destroying her. Packed with immersive detail, action, romance, and fae lore, and publishing simultaneously in the UK, The Fallen Kingdom brings the Falconer's story to an epic and unforgettable conclusion.
The Fallen Kingdom (The Falconer, #3)The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May

Aileana Kameron is given a second chance at life but it comes with a cost, unimaginable loss.

Can she remember how to break the curse before it’s too late?

I was white knuckle reading to find out and if you’re a fan, you will be too. I cried, I laughed, my heart hurt and I just could not put this book down.

I’ve had THE FALLEN KINGDOM for a while and honestly, I was reluctant to read it because I didn’t, and even after reading, don’t want this series to end! I’m sorry I didn’t read it sooner because it would have given me more chances to re-read this entire series all over again. Which, of course, I already did.

Some imaginations just blow me away, the molding of the Morgan into this telling was completely fabulous.

May created a high-octane tale that had me riveted to the pages. She captures the heart and utter essence of the characters, bringing words to life. I flat out LOVED THE FALLEN KINGDOM and highly recommend the entire FALCONER series to any epic fantasy fans.

I received an ARC copy of The Fallen Kingdom from Chronicle Books in exchange for a honest and voluntary review. This book is set for publication June 13, 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment