Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Good Kinda Crazy by Jettie Woodruff

Good Kinda Crazy
by Jettie Woodruff

My rating: 4 stars

Publication Date: April 27, 2017
Publisher: Jettie Woodruff
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Print Length: 255 pages
Available from: Amazon

 
I would like to tell you a story about true friends, change, and real love. This is deeper than a love story, this is a connection you can’t possibly explain without first experiencing it, a love rarely found. When all I wanted to do was go home and put it all behind me, one chance meeting sent me in another direction. I traveled a road I could have never imagined.

Before you invest your time in our story, I should warn you, these people aren’t like your typical friends. These kinds of friends are few and far between. If you don’t believe in love at first sight, or second chance love, then you should probably skip our story.

I was written in him, he was written in me, we were written in the stars.

My hope is that you go into our story with an open mind and like me, find something life-changing you can take with you. Because one person believed in me, I didn’t give up. I became someone I didn’t even know I wanted to be.

For her. For him. For me. For us. For humanity.

 
 Good Kinda Crazy by Jettie Woodruff

Good Kinda CrazyCan you imagine feeling like the life you were living didn’t quite fit? What if you didn’t even realize just what was wrong and that maybe it wasn’t you didn’t fit, but everything around you? I’m not talking about a bad day, or a bad situation, I mean a total bad fit. A GOOD KINDA CRAZY by Jettie Woodruff is the story of serendipity, of finally being in the right place at the right time and taking the path less traveled, as opposed to the path others think you should follow.

Atlantis’ life has been scarred with mistakes, loss and the heartache of having to get up each morning, knowing you didn’t belong, that you weren’t truly loved. A horrendous accident has put Atlantis behind bars. When she is released, she knows the life she would go back to is no life at all, but it wasn’t until she meets the quirky ray of sunshine, Tristan that she dares to walk on the wild and free side, doing what is best for her, not what is expected.

GOOD KINDA CRAZY is quirky, humorous and heartwarming as we witness the transformation of one woman into a butterfly who learns to fly and feel free for the very first time. Discover a serendipitous event that seems more than just coincidence, but part of a plan for happiness and joy. I did find myself wanting to know more about Tristan's relationship it seemed too vague, almost like I should have known it already. Considering Tristan's vibrancy, her relationship felt unexplained.

A fun read, filled with a light-hearted attitude and unafraid to set out different thoughts, lifestyles and events that we may never experience, unless, we, too, take a chance on the edge.

I received this copy from Jettie Woodruff in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment