Friday, June 2, 2017

Mark by Jessica Gadziala (Mallick Brothers - Book 3)

Mark
by Jessica Gadziala


Series: Mallick Brothers - Book 3
Publication Date: June 2, 2017
Publisher: Jessica Gadziala
Genre: Romantic Erotica
Print Length: 221 pages
Available from: Amazon
Mark-

Love and commitment might be great. You know, for my brothers. Not for me. But then, in a chance meeting, I came across her. Why was she different? I couldn’t say for sure. Maybe it was the fact that she was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. Maybe it was the the sharp edges she wore like a shield that made me want to see what was beneath. Or maybe it had something to do with whatever secret she was trying so desperately to hide.


Scotti-

Love and commitment weren’t even in the realm of possibilities for me. My life had one purpose, one mission, and I couldn’t afford to let anyone get in the way. But then there was Mark Mallick - ladies man, loanshark enforcer, and very determined to know my secrets.

That was problematic any day, but especially so with him. Why? Maybe because the things he would offer me, the things he would show me were possibilities for my life could make me completely reevaluate the mission that had completely consumed the last ten years of my life.

But could I have those things? Could I escape the life I had been trapped in for so long? With Mark Mallick by my side, I was thinking maybe it was possible…


 
Mark by Jessica Gadziala (Mallick Brothers - Book 3)

Mark (Mallick Brothers, #3)Love, lust, family, friends, it’s all here once again as Jessica Gadziala tells the story of MARK the playboy of the Mallick family, whose ability to commit to just one woman is right up there with belief in Unicorns. Sure, Ms. Gadziala can melt the paint off a battleship with her romance, but she also knows about how to create some heartrending moments, bone chilling moments and turn her “dark” heroes and heroines into living, breathing humans with all of the needs, wants, hope and desires of Jane and John Q. Public. It could well be one of her greatest strengths as a story teller. She teaches us that even those who may not live on the “right side” of the law can be amazing, loyal and after the same things everyone wants, to love and be loved, accepted and wanted and needed.

Who knew the moment Mark decided to become a knight in shining armor to what appeared to be a damsel in distress that it be the moment his footloose and fancy free days would end and his heart would take up a new beat, a duet with the beautiful Scotti.

They are run through the gauntlet of life, with some horrendous low points and some amazing high points. Through it all, we witness a coming together of two hearts who learn to share, trust and depend on each other, especially Scotti, who never had a safe haven outside of her brothers. Mark’s family becomes Scotti’s family and Scotti’s family blends right in, too. Yep, another smoldering hot tale with heart and Jessica Gadziala rocks it, again!

I received an ARC edition from Jessica Gadziala in exchange for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment