Written by: Jim Butcher
Series: Dresden Files
Hardcover: 448 pages
Publication Date: June 5, 2018
Genre: Paranormal | Urban Fantasy | Shorts
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/brie...
Return to Chicago with a brand-new Dresden Files novella, plus other reader favorites featuring Harry Dresden, the only wizard in the Chicago phone book, and his friends, as they solve supernatural mysteries, protect the helpless, and fight evil:
* "Curses," from THE NAKED CITY, edited by Ellen Datlow
* "AAAA Wizardry," from the Dresden Files RPG
* "Even Hand," from DARK AND STORMY KNIGHTS, edited by P. N. Elrod
* "B is for Bigfoot," from UNDER MY HAT: TALES FROM THE CAULDRON, edited by Jonathan Strahan. Republished in WORKING FOR BIGFOOT
* "I was a Teenage Bigfoot," from BLOOD LITE 3: AFTERTASTE, edited by Kevin J. Anderson. Republished in WORKING FOR BIGFOOT.
* "Bigfoot on Campus," from HEX APPEAL, edited by P. N. Elrod. Republished in WORKING FOR BIGFOOT.
* "Bombshells," from DANGEROUS WOMEN, edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois
* "Jury Duty," from UNBOUND, edited by Shawn Speakman
* "Cold Case," from SHADOWED SOULS, edited by Jim Butcher and Kerrie Hughes
* "Day One," from UNFETTERED II, edited by Shawn Speakman
* "A Fistful of Warlocks," from STRAIGHT OUTTA TOMBSTONE, edited by David Boop
* "Zoo Day" - brand-new novella, original to this collection
Brief Cases by Jim Butcher
Brief Cases is a collection of what they call "shorts stories", but I call them a fantastic way to experience this amazing world in novelette length tellings. Every single story had me engaged and invested in the outcome... And, that is hard to do with "short stories".
I received this ARC copy of Brief Cases from Berkley Publishing Group - Ace. This is my honest and voluntary review. Brief Cases is set for publication June 05, 2018.