Monday, October 9, 2017

Blocked by L. P. Dover (Breakaway #2)

Blocked

My rating:

Written by: L.P. Dover
Series:  Breakaway
Sequence in Series:  2
Publisher: Loveswept
Publication Date: October 31, 2017
Sold by: Random House LLC
ASIN: B01N6YQKX6
Genre: Sports Romance
Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/bloc...
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Blocked-Breaka...
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bloc...

He’s got every reason to be cocky . . . until a female cuts him down to size.

I’m Dallas Easton, the best goaltender in the league. I make a damn good living playing hockey, and with women falling at my feet wherever I go, why not enjoy it? I get whatever I want, whenever I want—that is, until I come across the one player who gets the best of me on the ice.

When I try to pummel the dude, all hell breaks loose. Imagine my surprise when the helmet comes off to reveal a woman underneath. And not just any woman, but the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen. Callie Davis is the complete opposite of the puck bunnies I usually go for, a good girl with sick moves and a selfless streak a mile wide. I need to make amends, but she dodges me at every turn. It doesn’t help that Callie’s brother hates my guts, or that my agent thinks she’s bad for my career.

But I could care less what they think. I can’t let our little run-in on the ice be the end of our story. Because when I set my sights on something, I won’t rest until I score.
Blocked (Breakaway, #2)Blocked by L.P. Dover

An imperfect romance, two very different people and one HEA that you won’t want to miss.

Dallas Easton is delighted with his fame and what it gets him…ladies and attention.

Callie Davis is a giver. She cares deeply for those around her and does what she can for those she loves.

When Callie gets the best of Dallas on the ice he comes at her with a vengeance not recognizing she is a woman under the hockey equipment. When he realizes it a hot and sexy siren on skates under all that padding he is set on making amends…which Callie is not too keen on letting him off the hook.

Fun, flirting and sometimes aggravating, Blocked is the kind of romance you sit back and watch the sparks fly.

I received this ARC copy of Blocked from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept. This is my honest and voluntary review. Blocked is set for publication October 31, 2017.





No comments:

Post a Comment